Location: Austin, TX
Description: Coherent Logix, Incorporated is the world leader of the lowest power, high performance, C-programmable processors for the embedded systems market. Our comprehensive solutions portfolio includes processors, integrated system development tools, optimized libraries, system reference designs, and a customizable system development platform to reduce development complexity and time-to-market. These solutions are designed to support a wide variety of industries, including automotive, broadcast, computer, consumer, industrial, medical, military, test and measurement, wireless, and wireline. Further information is available at www.coherentlogix.com.
Headquarters is in Austin, TX with engineering offices in Waterloo, ON, Portland, OR and San Jose, CA. The Software Defined Radio (SDR) application team is focused on developing real-time solutions for communication systems in the wireless industry including the 3GPP 4G/5G cellular and broadcast market space (e.g. ATSC 3.0).
- Design wireless TX and RX algorithms, simulate then develop DSP firmware, test and optimize to meet real-time and link-level performance requirements
- Design wireless protocols, develop the embedded software, test and optimize to meet real-time requirements
- Integrate sub-systems and test functionality at the system level, then measure and optimize to meet system-level performance and operational requirements
Experience and Skill Qualification:
- MS/BS in EE or CS with 5+ yrs developer experience required
- Extensive C or C++ programming experience in real-time embedded systems required
- MatLab or GNU Octave DSP Algorithm development and simulation experience
- In-depth knowledge and development experience with wireless communication protocols for either cellular, WiFi or Broadcast. For example: 3GPP LTE, 802.11, ATSC, DVB physical layers.
- Strong analysis, design and debug skills
- Ability to work independently, meet project deadlines and document work
- Must have good communication skills
- Required MatLab: 5 years
- Required ‘C’ real-time development: 3 years
- Bachelor of Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Preferred: Master of Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, no sponsorship provided
- Job Type: Full-time
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply for this position.