Location: Austin, TX
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and talented lead design verification engineer to join the Coherent Logix IC team. Our HyperX many-core processors serve broad applications from wireless communications to video and AI. This is an opportunity to apply your design verification skills and technical leadership in an environment of problem-solving and innovation.
- Provide technical leadership in design verification for HyperX processors.
- Develop comprehensive test plans.
- Architect, develop, and enhance verification environment for block and chip testbenches.
- Apply industry standard methodologies including UVM and coverage.
- Verify design in block and chip level environment using directed and constrained random testing, assertion-based verification, and functional verification.
- Perform RTL code coverage, assertion coverage, and gate level simulations.
- Drive and adopt new verification methodologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in ASIC design and verification.
- Experience in verifying designs at system level and block level.
- Strong technical team leading skills.
- Experience using SystemVerilog, UVM, and System Verilog Assertions.
- Strong experience in ASIC design verification flows and DV methodologies.
- Hands on design verification experience of on-chip networks and processors.
- Strong design debugging capability.
- Knowledge of modern processor or DSP architectures and assembly language.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Preferred: Master of Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience (MSEE)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, no sponsorship provided
- Job Type: Full-time
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply for this position.