Are you ready to move beyond the grind of conventional CPU/GPU/DSP/SOC designs and apply your talents to the design of innovative many-core processors? Coherent Logix is a world leader in low power, high performance, C-programmable many-core processors for markets such as AI, 5G, computer vision, video and image processing, ADAS, and high-performance computing. Our success is built on our conscious effort to retain our small-company culture and high quality of work standards. Our business model provides our engineers with a wide variety of technical challenges developing a range of skills and encouraging innovation.
Location: Prefer Austin, TX
Description: Coherent Logix is seeking an experienced, self-motivated processor logic design engineer. This is a position on the IC development team working on the design of the key processing element in the next generation HyperX technology. Collaborate with other engineering teams to meet functional, performance, and power requirements.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- RTL logic design and ownership of key processor
- Specification, ISA, and micro-architecture
- Synthesis and static timing analysis
- Power analysis and optimization
- Support design verification and testbench development
- Work with applications and software teams to refine and optimize the ISA
- Preferred: Master of Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience (MSCS and/or MSEE)
- Bachelor of Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering (BSCS and/or BSEE)
Experience and Skill Qualifications:
A minimum of 7 years of industry work experience in:
- RTL logic design of modern processors
- Micro-architecture and logic design in more than one of the following areas: instruction fetch/decode, branch prediction, load/store, breakpoint logic, integer and floating-point execution pipelines, AGU, datapath
- RTL logic design for synthesis to meet power, frequency and area targets
- General assembly language of modern CPUs, GPUs or DSPs
- Industry-standard RTL simulation and debug tools
- Perl, Tcl, and other similar scripting languages
- Collaborating and interfacing with various teams
- Solutions oriented with strong interpersonal skills
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply for this position.