Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Must be eligible to work in Canada immediately.
Description: Algorithm development for use in a reconfigurable and adaptable signal processing solutions with products that demand real-time, extremely high performance, ultra-low power, computation intensive hardware and software for data acquisition, data algorithm, communications, and digital imaging markets.
Develop real-time solutions for Software Defined Radio communication in the commercial systems in the wireless industry including the cellular (e.g. 3GPP NR aka ‘5G’) and broadcast market space (e.g. ATSC 3.0). Requires an in-depth understanding of wireless communication and DSP algorithm implementation.
Experience and Skill Qualification:
- MATLAB/Simulink programming
- DSP Assembly LAnguage
- Ability to work independently, meet project deadlines and document work
- Must have good communication skills
- Working experience in development of real-time system solutions
- 3GPP LTE, New Radio
- Video Broadcast
- MS/BS in EE or CS with 5+ yrs experience.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out the form below and attach your resume to apply for this position.