Software Driven Solutions
At Coherent Logix,
we are reinventing hardware as software.
What does that mean?
- Define cooperating components in C to implement your chosen computation, data flow and messaging
- C-based prototyping with stepwise development to full-speed systems
- Co-simulation and co-development for HyperX and onboard GPPs
- Native HyperX support for low-latency, high-throughput data transfer capabilities for streaming, communications, and image processing
- Develop and ship on the same chip
- Code portability across chip sizes and price points in the HyperX family
- Flexible deployment architecture from cloud to embedded
- Simple, easy, and inexpensive changes/additions
- Full upgradability in the field (e.g.: 5G to 6G or Wi-Fi6 to Wi-Fi7)
For Business Leadership:
- No compromises: Capability, efficiency, price, and time-to-market bundled in one platform
- 75 percent faster development: 4 full releases on HyperX vs. 1 on FPGA
- Standardized development practice and environment across programs
- Code and resource sharing across programs
- Simplified cost vs. futureproofing tradeoffs
- Software and -aaS revenue enablement
- Flexible packaging with HyperX MCMs
Training and Development Support
We provide and host training courses for our customers. They occur regularly, once a month virtually or in our office in Austin, TX. We also offer onsite training for large groups/accounts. The training varies from two and a half to four days, depending on the level of customization for the customer and their target market applications.
Our radiX™ boards provide a prototyping platform for a wide variety of consumer electronics and communications products. The radiX development platform is excellent for general evaluation of HyperX technology, algorithm performance analysis, and element partitioning. It can be used in everything from high volume projects to university and hobbyist applications.